Friday, December 5, 2008

Vintage Harlequin Woman ....

I adore this photo, 
I think she is quiet possibly the most stylish woman i have ever seen.
Vintage Fashion Photo

(Photos has been cropped and darkened )
I wish i knew more about her, 
How old she was, ... where she was from, Who was she....... and where was she going dressed like that.
Could any "vintage" collector or admires tell me how i can go about dating the photo?  so that i might have more of a chance of find out more about her?
Also how can i protect the photo against further damage?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo! So quirky fabulous!

Candice DeVille said...

Photo and the length of her hair peeking out under that cap tells me it is a 1920's photo. Costume parties of this nature were also very popular in the era.